Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Bags...

Here are more bags that I've done as special orders!

The "Kelly" Bag - dual shoulder strap, lined bag with inner and outer pockets and bow detail - customizable design...

This is to show fabric choices - I love to be given a color scheme to work from and I'll do the leg-work to find prints that match your vision! This diaper bag can also be modified to fit your needs: extra pockets (inside and out), pacifier pocket, etc. Whatever you need, let me know and I am happy to make it work!

Also introducing the Nikki Tote by PaisleyPearQuilts - I am happy to make you one of your very own in any fabric of your choice OR the pattern can be purchased here if you love to sew yourself: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66567323/sale-nikki-tote-bag-pdf-pattern

I am currently working on one for a friend to be used as a diaper bag - she wants a bag large enough to carry all her baby needs yet still stylish enough to look like a purse. Love it!!

Feel free to contact me if you are in need of my sewing services and be sure to check the links to the left for other items I make to sell and pricing! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: